What do I want to discover?
Speaking for myself, all sorts of things.
- Where on my dogs’ backs and elsewhere is the most satisfying place (to them) for me to scratch. I have found a number of them.
- How to end poverty. I have an idea on that, described at http://www.earthtreasury.org/
- What happens to the neutrons in a neutron star that gets too big, as it starts to collapse into a black hole. Well, I’ll let others discover that, and enjoy reading about it when it happens.
- Why nobody talks about genuine Free Trade in a truly competitive market. Because it isn't a Free Market if you can't get to it, if economic migration is a crime.
- Why can’t we be friends? There are too many theories on that. I want something fact-based on every ethnic, class, caste, national, and religious hatred in the world.
- No, actually, why and how we can be friends. For example, by joining a billion children in a global education and collaboration network.
After that, we can tackle the hard problems, like not wrecking the Earth.
How about you?