Before you Install...
This page intents to document the required software components and give some hints about it. Please refer to the installation instruction for your operating system to find out how to fulfill these requirements. In rare cases only you need to download them manually:
- for Windows we provide a script downloading these components for you
- for Linux: most distributions already have many of these packages in their software repository
- for MAC OS X: ... do be written ...
Requirements for the Tryton Client
- pytz if you want to handle timezone as user preference
Requirements for the Tryton Server
- pywebdav if you want to use the WebDAV feature.
- pydot if you want to display workflow graphs.
- pytz if you want to handle timezone as user preference.
- pyOpenSSL if you want to have SSL connection.
- openoffice-python if you want to use the conversion of odt reports into pdf.
Depending on your system you may also need:
Please have a look at the openoffice-python Tipps & Tricks and the openoffice-python FAQs.
- vatnumber if you want to validate VAT numbers (module party). If you want to be able to check VIES, this dependency is needed: suds
- BeautifulSoup if you want to use module google_translate for help in translating the application.
- vobject if you want to use module party_vcarddav.
Optional for Developers
- sphinx for generating developers documentation